18 October 2009

I'm BACK!!

hmm~~
long long time didn't blog ad hor~~
cause nowaday not really free for bloggin also...after work then tuition til 9.30..
reach home also 10pm like that ad lo...after bath then eat...
rest har then practice my guitar also 12++ lo...
so not really enough time for me...:(

Aiks..
last few days oni kena food poison~DAMN IT~
drain till like hell...almost become 7colour ad...^x^
luckily now gettin better jor..

And last week i was went to LM enjoy my sushi meal~^^(ponteng work)
cause my fren treat ma..muz eat him 99 geh..
Muahhaa..xD

hmm..
and then ah...
and then not really know what to say also ler..xD
cause juz doin the same thing everydays~
repeat yau repeat gam...

and now ad became poor egg jor...T.T
wish me become rich rich bah...xD

ahh~~
view this...pro~
i wan pro than HIM!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIOezNVyDIA&feature=player_embedded#

No comments:

Post a Comment