15 November 2009

2012..=.='' + ad resign and change job ad..@.@~

hoho~~
dai gah hoh~~
let me update har my blog~blog sin ah~~xD
last sun jau go watch that seiyan 2012 lo~
ish~
act leh...last time i didn't feel that die got any terrible geh..
but then leh...=.=''
that stupid 2012 lo~~
really~~gao dou me giang giang dei ad..xD
lolz...
i watch till the earthquaking ad feel terrible jor..
cause hor~at the moment ngo sam lam..Wah~~if that time really earthquake ger wah...all the buildin fall down on our body mai hou dai wok?!
nah~
if die jor jau wah jek...if sei mm hoi gam...half half gam mai hou lan bei~~~@.@?!!
see dou me feel wan cry tim ah..xD
see those ppl wee wee wah wah gam...
summore got ppl putih putih geh tim....pity dou~~
all dunknow meh shi then BOOM~died...=.=''
but at least they not pain la..xD

So~~I ad choosed MY WAY TO DIE when the doomsday~xD
got one part at California said that the Valcano boom out geh...got many fire stone one..
I WANT DIE BY IT!!! i wan find the place where they drop down..xD
at least mm sai bun sang sei ah...and not pain wat..xD
lolz...

but then suddenly think dou that.....malaysia no any valcano ger leh!!!
AHHHH!!! sei lo~sei lo~li bai zhen hei yau pai sei lo~
u know ger la...very pain ger ma...T.T
AiksS~~

and~~act now i ad change my job for few days jor geh..xD
juz not really free to blog it nia..
hmm..
let me roughly gong har sin har~~
act~last time leh...my fren ad ask me izit interestin abt the digi job geh~~but then at the moment i didn't think abt that so juz said sidan lo~~
dimzhiii~~
this sidan make me work at the pudu shop not over3 day then gonna resign ad..=.=''
when i work at pudu the 2nd days...my fren call me ask me to join digi with him...go KLIA work geh...LRT ad gaodim by digi geh....then salary 1400++commision lo..
then me leh...act is ok geh..
but then dailou ah~juz work at there for 2day oni woh..
how to resign oh~~=.=''
then jau keep planning my story(for resign) lo~~xD
hmm...
ok la...plan hou jor lo~
talk to that boss when finish work that time...
lolz..
i tell him said that my mom's company suddenly got prob need me to backup...
Muahahaa..what a WONDERFUL~reason ah..BRAVO la~~xD

hmm...
so ok la...now jau update juu gam doh sin la..^^

P/s:ehh...my blog mayb got abit difficult to read...so...gomehnasai~~xD

1 comment:

  1. wah... lk tis reason oso can accept ah? hehe~ XD

    ReplyDelete