11 November 2009

My 1st-Day~

Fuiyoh~~
today morning really jam lo..
7.30am ad woke..then shower ah...do my bla bla thing ah...after that terus follow my daddy car go out ad...reach my workin place juz around8.15 oni leh...=.=''
dai lou ah~~my workin time is 9am ah...@.@?!
then alone wait at my shop outside lo....
wait wait wait....
wait wait wait.....
but nvm la...still got alot of mangali teman me wait...xD
then boss come and open the shop jor me jau go in see see see lo~~
really....my brain was blank on the moment~~xD
really dunknow what to do la..xP
newbie ma~~xD
then ah...
stun jor awhile oni go check abt our staff lo..
walao~~there staff duolan dou~~
what also got geh..=.=''
din fan bou??got~~~
mic??got~~
equalizer??got~~
amm??got also~
vacuum cleanser??got also la~~
speaker??sure got la...
Tv??got ah..=.=''
LCD??got lo~~
car viper??GOT@.@?!
lampu pun ada juga...=.=''
Mixer is the most difficult to learn and most interested geh..xD
today really...
tired lo..stand whole day nvm la....need to memory all the staff err...
feel got some headache tim ler...yamgong dou~~T.T
aiks..
but then nvm la..
luckily my colleague also not bad geh..juz the casher love to stun ppl lo...xP

K la K la...
see whether got newthings to update or not la...
if not dunwan come up..blekxP
Muahahhaa..xD
SayoR~~~^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment