07 May 2009

THE PINK-NOISE

yoO!!
this's my sec post ya...
still the same ya...
many thing to edit but dun know how to do....
cham~
like that 盲忠忠~盲忠忠gam....make til now....but then ntg also...really pening ler....@.@
Aiks~
WASTE my OIOI time...T.T

hmm...
let say today....
i accompany my fren to attend a new band geh 签唱会 at tayton there geh STATION ONE....
Erm...its combined by four gal geh...name PINK NOISE...^^

that's 签唱会was start on 4.30pm geh....
dun know why my fren said muz go there early....like very like this band gam....(sure la....he like the gal who one of them ma...=.='')
then ok lo...we out at 3.45pm....
after reach ad....
really ntg to do.....juz talk nonsense and wait~talk nonsense and wait~
finally wait til the band reach ad....but then we ntg to do also....=.=''
but nvm la....
cause not soon they start to perform ad lo......
hmm...
the vocalist geh voice act not bad geh...juz need to practice more nia...^^
others......NO COMMENT...xD
and then leh....
after the song my other fren told me that finish jor......
WHAT THE?!!@.@
i so rush to attend but they juz sing a song not more than 5min then 黄飞鸿收档啊?!
nvm nvm....
after that i ask my fren what to do now....
u know~that guy really pk.....he say....mm ji oh....=.=''
WALAO!!
TOTALLY JAM!!!?!@.@
aiks...
mou bin ler....
also out jor lo....
then me mai sit dai dit.....
make some fun for them lo...
keep talking to them and make them won't feel sien....
dim zhi talk har talk har...talk har talk har...
suddenly 来form orh!!

FUIYOH!!
seem like 星爷上身gam....xD
keep talking nonsense and fehsui to make them laught orh....
.......
.......
.......
.......
huu~
finally finish my nonsense ad....
see what's the time....6.30++!!?
hah?!

suddenly feel tired and thirsty ad...xD
cause my talking time almost reach 2.30 leh...
seem like 演讲gam..xD
hahaa....

After that we go Connaught geh PM luu....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment